September 12, 2013
Spica paid a visit to the SoundK studio for AN’R with DJ SeeAn. Spica (스피카) is a five member idol group that debuted in 2012 under B2M Entertainment.
BoA (보아) – Leader, vocal
Narae (나래) – Vocal
Bohyung (보형) – Maknae, vocal
Jiwon (지원) – Vocal, visual
Joohyun (주현) – Rapper, vocal
– BoA was Infinite’s former vocal coach
– Jiwon is a former member of T-ara and Five Girls
– Bohyung is a former YG and JYP trainee
– BoA is a former LOEN Entertainment trainee
– They feel like they’ve been reborn in the style of Lee Hyori
– Narae practices facial expressions before going on stage
– Bohyung gets inspiration from unique things, nature, and stickers
– BoA practipated in the writing process of Tonight
– Narae doesn’t know how to use a computer to make music
– Narae has written some ballads on the piano
Q & A::
Q: How do you want people to see Spica?
A: As healing idols and vocal idols. They want to heal and cheer people through music.
Q: What do you do during your free time?
A: Eat, sleep, be with friend, watch mouse, and browse the Internet.
Q: How do you overcome the shyness of performing in front of others?
A: According to Jiwon to get over that shyness you actually have to go perform in front of someone. Just do you best. Receiving praise from the audience helps to get rid of the shyness.
Q: Future plans?
A: To become even more busy, and that more people will know Spica.