Tren-D was in the SoundK Studio for a Star Date with DJ SeeAn. Tren-D (트렌디) is a five member girl group that debuted in 2013 under 103 Entertainment / BaekSang Entertainment.
|Tami (타미)||Rapper, dancer||빨강머리 (Annie Greengable)|
|Elly (엘리)||Dancer, vocal||세일러문 머큐리 (Sailor-moon Mercury)|
|Nayool(나율)||Vocal, dancer||들장미소녀 캔디 (Candy candy)|
|Dambi (담비)||Maknae, dancer, vocal||엘프요정 (Elf fairy)|
|Rooroo (루루)||Leader, dancer||말괄량이 삐삐 (Pippi Longstocking)|
About the music::
‘두군두군 (pit-a-pat)’ is a cute and lovable song. Their debut single ‘캔디 보이 (candy boy)’ is about a girl confessing her feeling to a boy. The song has a disco sound and euro dance beat.
– The characters names and hair colors were set by their CEO.
– The group name is made up of the first letter of the members stage name
– The song came before the members were chosen
– Nayool auditioned to the Candy boy song for her dance segment
– Elly is good at imitating a street stand sales lady
– Tami can sing ‘Let it be (By the Beattles)’ in traditional Korean style
– The name Tren-D means to be trendy
Q & A::
Q: Are there any concepts you would like to try in the future?
A: Rooroo would like a concept that doesn’t cause her pain. The current concept for her hair always pokes her scalp painfully.
Q: What are your ideal types?
A: Elly – Haha (musician)
Tami – lee jongjae (actor)
Rooroo – Lee jungseok (actor)
Q: How do you feel about the Candy Boy song
A: When Elly first heard the song she knew it would be a success because it was addictive to listen to. She also found herself singing a long after only listening to it once.
Q: Future plans?
A: They will continue with their Candy boy promotions. They want to be a friendly group with an approachable girl next door feel.
They performed the same songs they used for Kpoppin
캔디 보이 (candy boy) & 두군두군 (pit-a-pat)