The Cello had a fun time in the SuperKpop studio with DJ Sam Carter. The Cello (더첼로)is a ballad soloist who debuted in 2012 under
About the music::
He recently released his first mini album 냉장고 (Refrigerator) with a title track of the same name. The title track was written by The Cello, and has sweet lyrics and a cutesy sound.
– He was the national alternate for 태권도
– Playing sports are swimming are his hobbies
– He has never been overseas
– Park Hyoshin and a few others are his favorite singers, he likes guys with deep voices
– He would like to collaborate with Lin, because he likes her kind of voice.
– People say he sounds similar to Park Hyoshin
– He is a big fan of The One(s)
– When he quit playing professional sports he did lots of auditions, but getting 1st p,actin a contest is what really got his music career started
Q & A::
Q: Why did you choose the name Cello?
A: The instrument has a low brassy sound, which is how he describes his voice.
Q: How do you feel on stage?
A: At first he was nervous like almost everybody else. However, the feeling of the audience liking your performance is very encouraging and slightly emotional.
Q: Are there any concepts you would like to try in the future?
A: Something similar to trot but not exactly the same as trot.
Q: Can you describe your ideal type?
A: Long straight hair
– First girl he dated had long straight hair
170cm around (waist)
Middle sized eyes
– Not too big but not small either
I do (The One) & 바보 (fool)