The Boss stopped by the SoundK studio for a Star Date with DJ SeeAn. The Boss (대국남아) is a 5 member boyband debuted in 2010 under Open World Entertainment. They are now under Poom Entertainment. In 2013 The Boss released Chapter II their 2nd Korean mini album.
Mika (미카) -Vocal
Injun (인준) – Vocal
Jay (제이) – Maknae, vocal
Hyunmin (현민) – Visual, vocal
Karam (카람) – Vocal
– DGNA is an acronym for 대국남아 (Dae Guk Nam Ah)
– Karam will be turning 24 on his next birthday, and still has a baby face.
– There is no rapper I the group, but Injun is good at beat-boxing.
– If they have fan meeting he wants to sing Acapella for the fans.
– They want to be like DBSK/TVXQ because they learned so much by watching them perform
– Injun think he looks better with short, but his fans miss his long hair.
– Mika likes to decorate himself in a way that is different from others. He were color contacts as a form of expression.
Q & A::
Q: What has changed the most since your debut?
A: Karam takes better care of his body, and Hyunmin thinks his head has gotten bigger.
Q: When coming back to Korea did anyone experience reverse culture shock?
A: Injun was so used to Japanese food that he can no longer eat Korea’s spicy foods. He also wasn’t that good at speaking Korean, and feels that he is even worse at speaking Korean now.
Q: How did you survive living in Japan?
A: It was lonely in Japan because they had no family or friends there. It was also a good time for them because they became more dependent on each other, and grew closer to each other.
Q: Future hair concepts you would like to try?
A: Karam wants to go platinum. Mika wants to do half his head white and te ore half red.
We are together