January 4, 2014 ~ Blady stopped by the Hot Beat studio to hang with DJ Kevin. Blady (블레이디) debuted in 2011 under Star Planet. After a 1 year hiatus and extensive member changes, Blady is making a comeback.
Kangyoon (강윤) – Leader, vocal
Tina (티나) – Vocal, maknae
Coco (코코) – Vocal, the oldest
Yeji (예지) – Main Vocal
Soojin (수진) – Rap, vocal, most charming
About the music::
Their 2013 comeback single B형여자 (blood type B girl) is a cute song where they try to embody all the different types of blood type B girls.
– All the members of Blady are blood type B
– Tina and Coco are from the USA, and are fluent in English.
– Coco is from DC and then lived in California for 4 years.
– Kangyoon wants to be on We Got Married with ZE:A’s Kevin, both in real life and on tv.
– Tina looks up to the Wonder Girls, because they debuted in the USA and she wants to do the same.
– If Soojin was a guy she would date Tina, because Tina’s never had a boyfriend.
– Kangyoon would like to set her brother up with Tina or Yeji.
– Coco wants to build the perfect house for her mom to live in with family, since Coco is always on schedule or in the Blady dorm.
Q & A::
Q: What blood types do you like best?
A: Coco & Kangyoon – Blood type A, because they tend to be sensitive and look after their friends
Tina – blood type B, because they are manly on the outside but to the girl they like they are sweet
Soojin – blood type B, because he likes bad boys more than sweet guys
Yeji – blood type AB, because they are really fun to be around, and blood type O, because they are very zen.
Q: How did you go about becoming part of Blady?
Yeji’s college professor has an acquaintance with Star Planet and hooked her up with an audition. She passed the audition after the CEO wanted her to sing about 12 songs. Soojin was auditioning for a different company and was scouted by a Star Planet representative.
Q: What were your first impressions of each other?
A: Soojin was intimidated by Yeji. Because when she first met Yeji she was wearing a sleeveless shirt, and had a big bruise on her shoulder. That gave Soojin the impression that Yeji must have street cred. Later she found out it was just a birthmark.