SosimBoys were this week’s Kstar & Live guest in the SuperKpop studio with DJ Stephanie. SosimBoys (소심한 오빠들) is a male vocal duo that debuted in 2012 under SK Communication.
Seungho (승호) – Guitar, vocal
Youngduk (영덕) – Vocal
About the music::
뽀뽀 (smooch smooch) is a playful R&B song about a relationship. ‘Goodnight Yoona’ was originally ‘Goodnight Girl’. They were thinking about who would best fit the image of the girl in the song. They decided SNSD’s Yoona fit best, and coincidently it was her birthday when recorded this song.
– In their free time to eat ramen while watch TV.
– They have been singing professionally for almost 2 years
– They’ve been living together for 5 years
– Seungho’s ideal type is a girl who has inner beautiful, is sexy stylish, & is always by his side.
– Their music is influenced by Brian McKnight and Stevie Wonder.
Q & A::
Q: Why the name SosimBoys?
A: The name has nothing to do with their personalities. Their songs about shy boys and he matches that. They want the fans to take care of them.
Q: When did you start doing music together?
A: They worked at the same part time job a long time ago. Youngduk was by himself away from the smoking section. One day out of nowhere Seungho walked up to him, and asked what he wanted to be. Seungho said follow him and then they started doing music together.
Q: Future plans?
A: In February they have a solo concert. In May they will perform on the big stage a the Music Festival.
여자친가 생겼으면 좋겠다 (I want a girlfriend) & Smile Again