Kiss&Cry was in the SuperKpop studio for K-star & Live with DJ Stephanie. Kiss&Cry (키스&크라이) is a female vocal group that debuted in 2013 under Winning Insight M.
Bohye (보혜) – Leader, vocal, dance
Yumi (소유미) – Maknae, vocal
Haena (해나) – Vocal
Dia (디아) – Vocal
About the music::
The recently released their latest single 도미노 게임 (Domino Game). The song has a Latin tempo with a brass orchestra. The members believe this is a song that is perfect for them. 모던하게 (it’s modern) is a song they released prior to their official debut. The song features Shorry from Mighty Mouth and holds special meaning for them.
– Bohye knows English, she learned English from a young age, and spent a year studying in New York.
– Yumi likes men with small eyes, inner beauty, and that are a bit dark.
– Dia wants to visit England
– Their favorite artist include Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, & Beyonce
– 키크 is short hand for 키스&크라이
– Yumi likes trot and exercising
– Bohye is interested in hunting and shooting both in real life and in Internet games
– They live in a dorm in Hongdae
– Yumi likes kimbap, kimchee stew,& Bohye like tacos
Q & A::
Q: How did you get the name Kiss&Cry?
A: They voted on the name.
Q: If you were a family who would me the dad and who would be the mom?
A: Bohye – dad, because when members do something wrong she is quick to confront them in a dad/mom like manner.
Haena – mom, because she takes good care of the other members.
Q: What is your wish for Kiss&Cry?
A: They want to become role models.
Q: Your future plans?
A: They hope to come out with their second album as soon as possible.
도미노 게임 (Domino Game) & Wings (acoustic cover)