DJ SeeAn had a Star Date in the SoundK studio with Heo Gong. Heo Gong (허공) is a singer songwriter that made an unofficial solo debut in 2011. He made his official debut into mainstream Kpop with ‘사랑해요 (I love you)’ in early 2014 under GongGam Entertainment.
– Heo Gak (허각) is his twin and younger brother
– His favorite song is 보고싶다 by Kim Bumsu (김범수)
– His favorite place in Korea is Chinatown in Incheon
– He was also part of Superstar K 2 but was eliminated in the second round
– He has been dreaming of being a singer since he as little, and started seriously practicing music when he as 15.
– He jokingy told the radio listeners to know Heo Gong first then get to know Heo Gak
– His brother’s song ‘하늘을 달리다 (Running to the Sky)’ is the only happy ballad song he feels confortable singing.
– There was a time whn he gave out autographs as Heo Gak, because fans would not believe he was not Heo Gak, even when he showed his ID.
Q & A::
Q: How can people tell you and Heo Gak apart?
A: Heo Gong has a slightly higher singing voice than Heo Gak. Heo Gong also has a spot to the side of one of his eyes that Heo Gak doesn’t have.
Q: What is your dream for the future?
A: One of his dreams is to perform together with Heo Gak.
Q: Future plans?
A: The current promos for 사랑해요 (I love you) are coming to a close. He hopes to start on his next mini album for the summer.