Younha was in the Kpoppin studio for a Star Close Up with DJ Isak. Younha(윤하) is a solo artist who debuted in 2004 and is currently under Real Life.
About the music::
Her song 시간 믿어 (I believe in time) is a love song about believing in time. No matter what culture someone is from the older people have a saying about time healing all wounds. This song is saying that the hurt and scars we get when we’re in love are not healed by time, but by something else..
– Her 10th debut anniversary is this year
– She goes to the same hair salon as DJ Isak
– Younha is known as the icon for short hair in the kpop industry
– She has had her own radio show for 3 years
– If Younha was on a deserted island she only need icecream
– She finds that when people want her to feature on a song that she feels is better for someone else’s voice the tug-o-war between her opinion and the other person’s opinion can be tiring.
– Food she likes: ice-cream, cake, pasta
– On her days off he likes to lean her house, she always feels refreshed afterwards.
Q & A::
Q: What are the pros and cons of being a radio host or he past 3 years?
A: Pro: She doesn’t get out much because she is a homebody. Being a radio host she gets to meet a lot of people she would not get to meet otherwise.
Con: She doesn’t get to spend time with friends as often.
Q: Future plans?
A: A concert that she is calling “Secret Garden” during the last week of May and the first week of June.