15& was in the Superkpop studio for KStar & Live with DJ 1Kyne. 15& is a female pop ballad duo that debut in 2012 under JYP Entertainment.
Park Jimin (박지만) – Vocal
Baek Yerin (백예린) – Vocal
About the music::
They recently released their 3rd single 티가 나나봐 (Can’t hide it). 티가 나나봐 (Can’t hide it) is about not being able to hide how you feel when your crush is nearby.
– Jimin lived in Thailand for 8 yrs, she learned english while she was there
– Both Jimin and Yerin are fluent in English
– Yerin lived in New York for 2 years.
– Jimin hates math, but liked gym class.
– Jimin can sing in a helium voice without using helium.
– Yerin’s favorite 15& song is ‘I Dream’, because the lyrics have a special meaning for her.
– Jimin is very outgoing, and Yerin is very calm and kind of shy
– Jimin originally wanted to be a swimmer
– Both of them have a parent who is a singer
– Yerin became a trainee at age 10 and was a trainee for 5 years
– Jimin wants to try acting in a crazy psychotic girl role
– Yerin says her best friend is Taecyeon
Q & A::
Q: Why the name 15&?
A: JYP selected the name because they were 15 at the time, and they will continue doing music forever but the number 15 will never change.
Q: Is there a country you would like to visit?
A: Yerin – want to go back to New York, she misses the food there
Jimin – Thailand, because she grew up there
Q: Who is yout favorite kpop group current;y?
A: Jimin – Akdong Musician
Yerin- BTS (Bangtan boys)
Q: Ideal type?
A: Jimin – either really calm, or really outgoing
Yerin – a guy who is calm like her
Q: Future plans?
A: By the end of May 2014, a full length album is schedule to be released
티가 나나봐 (Can’t hide it) & Royals (Lorde cover)
DJ 1Kyne fanboy-ed several times during the interview