Lucia was in the Superkpop studio for Kpop Rising with DJ 1Kyne. Lucia debuted in 2010 and is under Pastel Music.
About the music::
Lucia describes her music as true, real, and not forced. ‘Be mine’ is about a girl telling a guy to be hers again. It is based on her real life experiences. She wanted the concept for this album to be something real that people can relate to.
– She was in the musical Magician as a suicidal guitarist
– Lucia says she is not the type to stand still, and when she sings she has to feel the music
– To warm up her vocal cords she eats honey & yogurt.
– To relieve. Stress she loves t,o eat, and sleep at least 12 Hours
– She writes her lyrics on her smart. Phone
– Her dream concert would feature an orchestra, and her family would be in the front row
Q & A::
Q: Why the name Lucia?
A: They gave her the name Lucia when she was baptize catholic, and she decided to use it as her stage name.
Q: Ideal type?
A: She doesn’t really look at facial features. She just wants someone she has stuff in common with. He doesn’t have to work in the same industry as her, she looks at it as a chance to learn something new. If they have stuff in common they can do things together. Quality time is important to her.
Q: Future plans?
A: Light & Shade chapter 2 is scheduled to be released in the fall.
Be Mine & Demian