Tiny-G is was the Star Close-up in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. Tiny-G (타이니지) is a trio of ladies that debuted in 2012 under GNG Products, and Loen Entertainment.
Mint (민트) – Leader, dance, vocal, rap
Dohee (도희) – Vocal, visual
J.Min (제이민) – Maknae, Vocal, dance
About the music::
Polaris is the song they debuted with on variety shows. It is about constantly striving to you reach your dreams.
– Tiny-G stands for Tiny Giants
– Myung Ji left the group in June 2014
– Mint is from Thailand
– They really liked the Pajamas concept cause they used pillows with it and they could fall asleep anywhere.
– They go to the same salon ass Seo IN Kook but they’ve not seen him there yet.
– Mint likes putting cheese on almost everything
– They are very talkative once they actually start talking
– According to J.Min the animal closest to Mint is a Monkey.
– J.Min messes up a lot on stage, but she does it so confidently that the other girls think maybe they were the once who messed up.
– J.Min would like to do some musicals
– Dohee says it is hard for her to show cuteness on stage
– Mint knows enough English to say whatever it is she wants to say
– J.Min says this Ice Baby concepts fits her best because it is you everyday style of clothing.
Q & A::
Q: When did you decide you have to do music?
A: J.Min – started dancing first and then after a while thought maybe she should be a singer.
Dohee – always wanted to be a celebrity but she put that dream away in 5th grade, because of the logistic. She didn’t live near seoul
Mint – wanted to be a professional dancer, and her mom wanted her to be center stage in the spotlight and said she should think about becoming a singer.
Q: During this comeback were there any stages you were excited to see?
A: Dohee and J.Min – f(x) because they are charismatic, and a big fans of f(x)
Mint – Taeyang because she has major fangirl feels for him
Q: Is there anyone you want to collaborate with?
A: J.Min – JYJ Xiah Joonsu (준수)
Dohee – Seo In Kook (서인국)
Mint – Taeyang
Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A: All say eventually they’ll be married. They say Dohee is most likely to get married first, then Mint, and some time later J.Min. They hope to still be doing music, and to be so established that they can do solo stuff and still be a group.
Q: Future plans?
A: They are going to continue promotions for Ice Baby longer than they usually do. They hope to get into the top ten this year. They also want to show a different side to themselves.