LU:KUS was the Hot New Face in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. LU:KUS (루커스) debuted in 2014 under Pan Entertainment.
J.One (제이원) – Leader, vocal
Dong Hyun (동현) – Main vocal
Jin Wan (진완) – Maknae, rap
Choi (최) – Main Vocal
Kyung Jin(경진) – Sub-vocal
About the music::
‘기가 막혀 (So into you)’ is about showing interest in someone you fell in love with at first sight.
– They are all tall and are known as model idols
– Kyungjin makes the most mistakes with the choreography, and Jinwan learns e choreography the slowest.
– J.One is interested in how food changes the body
– Choi is the fashion terrorist
– Jinwan likes swimming
– Donghyun is not a sports person but likes watching soccer
– Choi is considered the laziest
– Jinwan is the tallest
– According to the members Donghyun is the most manly, because of his personality and appearance
– J.One is the members who is a tad bit different/weird, because he tends to be in his own little world
– Kyungjin nags the most
– According to Donghyun everyone has their own charisma so they all fit the current concept in their own way
– Their debut song and choreography have been ready for about a year, but do to various reason their debut kept being postponed.
– During the interview Choi made lots of random Engish comments
Q & A::
Q: What does the name lukus mean?
A: The name means star, and they want to become stars.
Q: Is there anything bad about being tall?
A: They only real problem is when they try to buy pants. If they get pants that match their leg length then the waist is too big, and if they buy for their waist size the pant leg is too short. Because of this issue they tend to buy custom made to fit pants.
Q: Future plans?
A: Show a lot of different types of performances, and meet the fans