Delight was the Kpop Rising guest this week in the SuperKpop studio with DJ 1kyne. Delight (딜라잇) is a girl group that debuted in 2013 under Bros Media Entertainment.
Yundoo (연두) – Leader, main vocal
Soomin (수민) – Vocal
Jaewon (재원) – Vocal
Eunsae (은새) – Dance, vocal, rap
Taehee (태희) – Maknae, rap, vocal
About the music::
내가 없냐! (Hate you) has a hiphop beat with an EDM style. It is from the female perpective. It is about a girl telling a guy that she has give him her best, and now he treats her like he doesn’t love her anymore. She is also asking him why he is changing his actions and behaviors toward her.
– Eunsae wants to be an actress. to be exact a cameleon actress that can move from genre to genre.
– New members Soomin and Jaewon showed their talents as per SuperKpop tradition for new band members. Soomin showed her aegyo and rap skills. Jaewon showed her singing skills and aegyo.
– Some of Yundoo’s favorite artist are Whitney Houston and Jessie J.
– In school Eunsae used to participate in talent shows showing off her dance skills, and was nicknamed the Dance Queen.
– As a whole the group is inspired by Block B, and Big Bang.
– Yundoo has always had a love for music, and started singing when she was in elementary school.
Q & A::
Q: Why the name Delight?
A: Their CEO thought it would be a good name for them because they are all ful of delight. They want to share the delight they have inside through their music.
Q: Describe 1 member, and what you like about your members?
A: Yundoo – Eunsae takes good care of herself. Taehee is very bright and vibrant. Soomin is like a model. Jaewoon is cute and always smiling.
The other members – Yundoo is a good leader, and take good care of them individually and as a group.
Q: Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
A: To be like G.O.D still releasing good music, and to be a group that sticks together.
Q: What is your dream as Delight?
A: They want to e role models in the industry.
Mama knows best (Jessie J cover), 내가 없냐! (Hate you), & Mega Yak