ZPZG was the Hot New Face in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. ZPZG (지피지기) is a boy group that debuted in 2014, under JStar Entertainment.
NK (강) – Main vocal
Jihoon (지훈) – Maknae, sub-vocal
Kyum (겸) – Sub-vocal
Kan (칸) – Leader, rap
About the music::
Kan claims that their debut single “미치겠다 (go crazy)” is an addictive song, and that after listening to it twice people will find themselves humming along to it. It is an upbeat and manly song. They were concerned about doing this song because he is so manly and they are not “manly” at all.
– Kyum would like to tackle a tiger or bear with his boxing skills on camera.
– Kan is the member who is overly expressive on stage
– Kang is related to Ki Kwang
– Kang is a huge 2bic fan
– Jihoon and Kyum eat the most
– Kang can imitate Han Dong Il
– Kang and Kyum are considered to be the laziest members
– Kan would like to buy himself a car
– Kyum is the playboy of the group
– Kan makes the most mistakes on stage, and when he tries to play it off like he didn’t make a mistake everyone else did, it’s even more noticable that he made a mistake.
Q & A::
Q: Why the name 지피지기 (ZPZG)?
A: They use it to mean “just play just grow”. They want to show that they can have fun, grow, and give their best in everything.
Q: What were your first impression of each other?
A: Kan went to school together with Kang, and as a result kept bugging his company to put Kang in his group.
Q: Are there any TV show you would like to be on?
A: Kang – Infinite Challenge
Kan – Show Me the Money. He also wants to see Kang on IM Star or Immortal Song
Jihoon – Our Neighborhood Sports and Recreation
Q: What do you believe you charms are?
A: Jihoon- his eyes
Kang- his eyebrows and high cheek bones
Kan – his lips
Kyum – his head size and face
Q: Ideal types?
A: Kang – petite and fair-skinned/pale
Kyum – someone who can have fun dates
Jihoon – chubby cheeked girls (A/N: typical called mandu girls)
Kan -a girl with puppy eyes (eyes that the corners are angled down, rather than up like cat eyes)
Q: What is your goal for the year?
A: To show as much of themselves as possible to they fans. Hopefully, next year they can do a solo concert.
Q: What do you want to be remembered as?
A: They want to be remembered as always being there for their listeners.