Boyfriend was the Star Close-up in the Kpoppin Studio with DJ Isak. Boyfriend (보이프렌드) debuted in 2011 under Star Ship Entertainment.
Donghyun (동현) – Leader
Minwoo (민우) – Maknae
About the music::
The title track, “Witch,” from their recently released mini album, is about having a dangerous yet addictive love interest. “Whiteout” is about fading out, and they mixed the song with a breakup concept.
– Youngmin has the least aegyo
– Kwangmin and Minwoo has the most aegyo
– Jungmin eats the most
– Kwangmin makes the most mistakes on stage, it seems like he uses performances to practice and by the end of the performance he has everything memorized
– Hyunsung likes to smile a lot
– Youngmin, Jungmin, and Kwangmin are the members whose emotions go up and down the most
– The fashion terrorist of the group are the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin, because when they dress up they look really good, but when they don’t dress up they look very bad
Q & A::
Q: Are there any variety shows you would like to be on?
A: Kwangmin – Infinite Challenge
Jungmin – Laws of the Jungle
The whole group – We Got Married, but they don’t think fans would approve of it.
Q: Ideal type?
A: Kwangmin – anyone girl who will love him
Donghyun – someone who is similar to him in looks and personality
Youngmin – a girl with pretty eyes
Jungmin – a family oriented girl
Hyunsung – someone energetic
Minwoo – Someone confident and cute
Q: Future plans?
A: They are going to have their first solo concert 2014 November 23. They are also going to continue with their current promotions.