Madtown was the Hot New Face in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. Madtown (매드타운) debut in 2014 under J.Tune Camp.
Moos (무스) – Leader, rap
Daewon (대원) – Dancer
Leegun (이건) – Vocal
Jota (조타) – Rapper
Hujun (허준) – Vocal
Buffy (버피) – Rapper
H.O (호) – Maknae, vocal
About the music::
Their debut single, “YOLO”, is an upbeat and poppy song that means you only live once, so live it to the fullest. “Stunning” is hiphop song about falling in love at first sight, and the emotions that go with that.
– Their debut stage was Arirang’s Simply Kpop
– Moos was a trainee for 6 years
– Jota eats the most
– Buffy is the goody-2-shoes of the group
– Hujun talks the most
– Buffy sleeps the most
– Hujun can’t eat watermelon or cucumbers
– Daewon collects chip bags, it started as a challenge to see how many bags of chips he could eat
– Jota goes overboard on stage with lots of aegyo
– Moos is the deliquent of the group, because he likes to play around a lot
– Moos’ bad habit is biting his nails
– Leegun thinks Jota made the biggest change in order to debut because he was a bit chubby
– Previous to debuting they were trainees as a complete group for two years
Q & A::
Q: What were your first impressions of each other, and how did you first meet?
A: Moos joined the company first followed by Buffy, and everyone else seemed to join around the same time. Buffy thought H.O was way older than him when they first met.
Q: Now that you’ve debuted is there anyone you look forward to meeting or collaborating with?
A: Hujun – Rain
Daewon – Jay Park
H.O – John Park
Moos – GD
Jota – Benzino
Leegun – a ballad collaboration with anyone with a good ballad voice
Buffy – a collaboration with rappers from other groups
Q: Any variety shows you would like to be on?
A: Daewon wants to be on any food related shows. One member mentioned that Hujun would be a good choice for We Got Married (WGM)
Q: Future plans?
A: They would like to have a mini concert for their fans to show them a side of themselves they can’t see on music shows
Q: What do you want to be remembered as?
A: They want to be known for being able to have fun and let go on stage