Badkiz was the Star Close-up in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. Badkiz (배드키즈) is a girl group that debuted in 2014 under ZOO Entertainment.
Monika (모니카) – Leader, main vocal
Jina (지나) – Rap, vocal
Bombom (봄봄) – Vocal
Yoo Min (유민) – Vocal
Hana (하나) – Maknae, vocal
– Monika is of mixed background, and is fluent in Korean, German, and English
– Bombom is a home body when she has free time
– Monika is the mom of the group and all around girly girl
– Lately Jina has been getting over excited on stage and Monika has to tell her to calm down
– Bombom completely forgot that her birthday is November 14 until a fan reminded her over the radio.
– Jina feels her strong point is that she is very honest
– Because Monika is of mixed blood her features tend to be very strong, therefore, sometimes she wishes she had Hana’s innocent features.
– Bombom eats the most
– Monika was a trainee for 8 years
– Jina wants to get married quickly, because she fell in love with one of the triplets on Superman Returns.
– One of the members wants to be reborn as a male idol. Because her dream was always to be a male idol.
Q & A::
Q: Why the name Badkiz and what does it mean?
A: Badkiz means bad kids, and they choose this name because they want to be rebels in the kpop scene.
Q: Is there anyone you would like to collaborate with now that you’ve officially debuted?
A: Block B, because they have charisma and know how to have fun on stage. Plus they happen to be huge Block B fans.
Q: Future plans?
A: Since they just released their second digital album they are going to continue with promotion for it. They may also appear on variety shows and various music shows. They might be going overseas in the next few months/weeks.