David Oh (데이비드 오) is the special guest in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. David made his official debut in 2015 under GON Entertainment (곤엔터테인먼트).
About the music::
He debut single “알아 알아 (I know I know)” features Bomi from Apink. David is not doing any promotions for this song. However, he will be releasing another song soon, and will participate in music prgrams at that time.
– He played clarinet for about 6 years during his childhood years.
– His mom had him taking piano lessons when he was very little.
– In eigth grade started learning bass guitar, because he wanted to start a band.
– Around 10th grade started playing regular guitar
– His mom is famous singer for her music amongst older generations
– Does not believe he is romantic anymore
– He woul not open up to the public if he starts dating someone
– The Korean drinking culture was a big culture shock for David
– Can’t live without his guitar
– Would rather hear perople call him handsome instead of cute
– His favorite season is Fall
– Would like to go back to his long hair
– If could hecould be in a boyband for one day he would like to be in BTS as a rapper
– Doesn’t consider himself athletic but he like to excercise
– Wants to learn Chinese
Q & A::
Q: Do you write songs based on your own experience, or do you draw inspiration from everything?
A: David considers his best songs to be the ones that are based from something that has inspired him. The songs that aren’t inspiration based he forces himselve to write in order to practice song writing.
Q: Was there a time when you wanted to just quit and go back to the States?
A: He had a down day and was thinking he should give up, and go back to the States. However, the next day he was back to himself and keep on doing his music thing.
Q; What future collaboration would you like to do?
A: Would like to try something outside of his genre, like HipHop or EDM.
Q: Ideal type?
A: Someone with a nice personality, and yet Girly-girl in behavior.