Sinny was in the SuperKpop studio for Star Rising with DJ Sam Carter. Sinny (시니/강신) debuted in 2016 under TB Entertainment Korea (TB엔터테인먼트).
– He is a singer, and writes his own music focused mainly R&B and Easy Listening Soul.
– His musical inspiration 2 american artist: Gallant, and Frank Ocean.
– He would like to collaborate with Beak Yerin (15&), and Yano (ToppDogg).
– He is a morning person, and wakes up at 7am to work on music.
– He likes action movies.
– He says his best charm is that when he smiles he gets these little creases around his mouth.
– When he was younger he wanted to be a police officer.
– He would like to go to Taiwan, because when he released cover videos the majority of the comments came from there. So he would like to go there for sightseeing.
– He favorite color is blue, it’s the color of the ocean, but also has a bit of a gloomy feel about it that he likes.
– He has never made a confession with a song.
– Other than R&B he likes to listen to Jazz. He study Jazz for three years back in the day.
– He quite and a bit shy, but when he meets with friends he will be outgoing when drinking.
– He is afraid of lots of things including heights, and horror films.
Q & A::
Q: How did you come to use the name Sinny?
A: His real name is 강신 (gang sin), and when your first name is only one syllable people tend to add to it. He would be called ‘Sina’ or ‘Sinny’ at home and by friends. He wanted to give a friendly vibe with his stage name, so he decided to use Sinny.
Q: What do you do for fun when you’re not working?
A: He loves playing with Legos, and drinking beer near the Han River, and playing Soccer & Vombie video games with TV connected consoles.
Q: What was you inspiration for the 터벅터벅 (Tu-buk Tu-buk)?
A: It’s about when you and your girlfriend break-up, and you go to female friend for advice. Then end up getting together with the female friend you were getting advice from.
터벅터벅 (Tu-buk Tu-buk)
Love (feat. Primary)