Brave Girls was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From The Stars with DJ Leah. Brave Girls (브레이브걸스) is a girl group that debuted in late 2011 under Brave Entertainment (브레이브엔터테인먼트).
Minyoung (민영) – Leader, Main Vocalist
Yoojung (유정) – Vocalist
Eunji (은지) – Vocalist
Yoona (유나) – Vocalist
Hayoon (하윤) – Maknae, Vocalist
– They weigh themselves every morning, and they go to the gym everyday even when they don’t feel well they still go to the gym to at least stretch out their bodies.
– Yoona doesn’t like seeing hair everywhere, especially in the bathroom, so she is the one constantly cleaning the bathroom.
– They used to have 7 members.
– Yoona has three furry children, snaozer puppies.
– Yoojeong left the interview after the introductions and went home because she wasn’t feeling well.
– Yoona has an old brother who is 28.
– They go to other groups, and say hi your my sunbae, and then the other group would say no you’re my sunbae, and because they consider themselves rookies they are just really confused by other groups when they introduce themselves.
– Hayoon can impersonate Zion T perfectly, according to the members.
Q & A::
Q: If you do have your own variety show what would it be?
A: They would want it to be very natural, and in their home.
Q: What is Rollin’ about?
A: It’s a about having a crush on someone and wanting them to notice you, so you constantly appear around them.
Q: I heard you nickname in high school was hospital. Why?
A: Hayoon nickname in high school was hospital, because she almost got hit by lighting. She went outside to see a typhoon and the wind pushed her back inside, and broke her arm in the process. She went to a theme park with classmates with her broken arm, and received a broken leg while there. So, for a period of time she had an arm cast, and leg cast at the same time. Her classmates started calling her hospital, because of her get injured frequently.