Mind U was in the SuperKpop studio for Kpop Rising with DJ Sam. Mind U (마인드유) is a male duo group that debuted in 2013 under Starship Entertainment (스타쉽 엔터테인먼트).
Jae Hee (재희) – Vocalist
Ko Dak (고닥) – Producing
– This is actually their second debut. They previously debuted under the name 어쿠루브 in 2013.
– The album has four tracks, three of which were done originally as 어쿠루브 and we’re brought over to the new album.
– After a hard day listening to healing songs helps Kodak feel better. Jaehee would go home and just relax.
– They are very much home bodies.
– Jaehee doesn’t watch a lot of TV, but he watches Radio Star every week.
– They like cakes superficially cheesecake, and chocolate cake.
– Jaehee doesn’t like the heat of summer, and Kodak doesn’t like the cold of winter.
– They like busking but they like concerts better because it’s their fans that have come to see them, and not just strangers stopping on the street.
– Kodak recently bought a bag, because he kept losing things when just carrying them around. Before that he would put his stuff in Jaehee’s bag.
– Jaehee’s bag was described as a magicians bag, because it’s full of stuff such a phone and charger, medicine, and a device for making the air around him more moist.
– They like very spicy foods, and they can eat anything. At restaurants they tend to go for the foods with the strongest spice level. They haven’t come across anything too spicy yet.
Q & A::
Q: Why did you choose the name Mind U?
A: In a soft way it means thinking about you. With every song they are thinking about someone and singing to them.
Q: What is your ideal type?
A: Kodak – someone he connects well with, and under 170 cm. Any taller and he thinks of them as friends, because his sister is over 170 cm.
사랑해줘요 (Love Me) & 그게 뭐라고 (What Was That)