Acousweet was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. Acousweet (어쿠스윗) is a co-ed indie duo that debuted in 2015 and are currently under K-Sound Entertainment.
Dasung (다성) – Vocalist, Guitarist
Joori (주리) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Dasung’s name means “to get a lot.”
– Joori’s name means “to give good influence to other people.”
– ㅇㅇㅇ is the first album they’ve had complete production control over.
– 달 (Moon) is one of the keywords for the album.
– They would consider their work 100%, because they know each others moods so well that they can easily adapt their performances to fit each others moods.
– Dasung is a very soft spoken person.
– Joori likes to have fun when she talks with Dasung, in that sense she is the mood maker of the group.
Q & A::
Q: How did you end up working together?
A: They were individual solo artist, and came together to film something. The reaction was so good they did a few more projects together. When the reactions continued to be good they decided to work together as a group.
Q: Plans for the rest of the year?
A: They are having a concert March 9th. After that they have various festivals performances scheduled.
달과 별, 나 사이에 (Among moon and stars, and me)
무기력라이프 (helpless life)
CocoSori was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Isak. CocoSori (코코소리) is a female duo group that debuted in 2017 and is currently under Mole Entertainment.
Sori (소리) – Vocalist
Coco (코코) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Their song, Mi Amor, was written by Moon Chul (Royal Pirates) it had a lot of breathy sounds, and high pitched. They found it challenging.
– Sori is all about the food, but she didn’t get to eat when they were in Macau filming the video.
– Coco is exactly like her character in the video. She likes to do a bit of sight seeing then go home and laze about.
– Coco is fluent in English.
– Sori thinks she looks better in person. Coco thinks she looks better in pictures. Sori believes she is absolutely terrible at taking pictures.
– They that they are as similar to each other as black and white. Sori is the bad guy, and Coco is the sweet one.
– Sori would like to have Coco’s eyes, because they are big, round, and full of aegyo.
– Coco wants Sori’s round face, because it looks youthful.
– Coco’s ideal type is the good guy, and Sori’s ideal type is the bad boy.
Q & A::
Q: What kind of song is Mi Amor?
A: It’s a high pitched song filled with Latin rhythms and has a sexy vibes.
Q: Have you had any embarrassing moments on stage?
A: There was a time during a live broadcast Sori had a wardrobe malfunction. The zipper to the dress she was wearing disappeared on stage.
Mi Amor (My Love)
Fromis 9 was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Kate Kim. Fromis 9 (프로미스나인) debuted in 2017 under Stone Music Entertainment.
Saerom (새롬) – Captain, Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper
Jisun (지선) – Vocalist
Hayoung (하영) – Vice-Captain, Vocalist, Dancer
Chaeyoung (채영) – Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist
Jiwon (지원) – Vitamin, Vocalist
Seoyun (서연) – Rapper, Vocalist
Nakyung (나경) – Aegyo Queen, Dancer, Vocalist
Gyuri (규리) – Happy Virus, Vocalist
Jiheon (지헌) – Maknae, Vocalist, Dancer
– Fromis is an abbreviation for From Idol School.
– Their debut stage was for he MaMa Awards in Japan.
– Jiheon, Chaeyoung, and Hayoung are the best at impersonations.
– Nakyung has the most aegyo. She shares a room with Saerom, and say she sees hidden aegyo come out of Saerom.
– They practiced over 10 hours a day for two months to prefect the choreography for 2Heart. The choreography was changed at least 10 times in order to make it better.
– Seoyun has memorized all the members birthdays.
– Jisun is the best at cooking, and is responsible for meal times.
– Hayoung eats very cutely, like a hamster/squirrel.
– They are big fans of Energy, and like the song he wrote: Glass Shoe. They thought he was very nice when they met him.
– Saerom wants to have Nakyung’s aegyo, because she is very shy and envies Nakyung’s ability to be sociable with aegyo.
– Jiheon looks the prettiest without make-up. They can’t rarely tell the difference between make-up and no make-up with Jiheon.
– Chaeyoung wants to Hayoung’s wardrobe because it’s full of Hiphop style clothes. Chaeyoung loves Hiphop clothing.
– Saerom is probably the best an the acronym game.
– They have something they call 약속해(promise) where they socialize with their fans via SNS.
– Chaeyoung loves chocolate. She even dips chocolate in chocolate.
– Seoyun is good at find where cameras are located.
– Gyuri thinks Seoyun has an alter ego that comes out when she’s on stage.
– They love 소녀시대 (Gil’s Generation) and would like to meet them. They also have girl crushes on 현아(Hyuna) and want to meet her.
Q & A::
Q: Now that you’ve debuted how do you feel?
A: Pre-debut they felt like they were in elementary school. After debuting they felt like they had finally graduated. With the release of 2Heart they feel like celebrities.
Q: What was your reaction to 2Heart when you first heard it?
A: They really liked the song, especially the violin intro.
Q: What is your favorite song on the album?
A: Nakyung – ‘Be With You’ because it’s dedicated to the fans.
BeautyHandsome was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. BeautyHandsome (뷰티핸섬) is a co-ed indie group that debuted in 2014 and is currently under Sugar Records.
Eddie Jun (에디전) – Leader, Vocalist, Guitar
Jinseok (곽진석) – Drummer
James King (제임스킹) – Keyboardist
Lee Jae (이재) – Bassist
– Eddie Jun is fluent in English. He is from Canada.
– The song they recently released, ‘Where are you?,’ is about looking for that one special persons.
– Jinseok is the visual of the group.
– Eddie believes that everyone has that one special person that is destined for them.
– Lee Jae helped pick the guys clothing concepts for their promotions.
– The guy members treat Lee Jae like a baby sister.
– Eddie Jun says if it were for the Beatles he probably wouldn’t be writing songs now.
– If Jinseok wasn’t doing music he likes to think that he would be living the life a a well off high up company executive.
– Lee Jae likes making clothes.
– Jinseok doesn’t believe in love at first sight. Eddie Jun says “he himself has not experienced love at first sight, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.”
– Eddie Jun studied Computer Engineering in college before quitting.
Q & A::
Q: How did you come up with the team name?
A: Original they were going by Eddie Jun Band (long version: Eddie Jun and the BeautyHandsome Band), around the time they were releasing an EP Eddie Kim debuted and so they decided to change the name so that people didn’t get confused between the two Eddies. They then started going by just BeautyHandsome.
Q: What are the pros and cons of being the only female in the group?
A: Pro: when she needs things moves she can call them and use their strength.
Cons: Taking care of the guys takes up more time on top of taking care of herself. She’s not as comfortable being friendly with other girls.
I Became a fool
너를 좋아하니까 (because I like you)