Oh My Girl (OMG) was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star & Live with DJ Sam. Oh My Girl (오마이걸) is a girl group that debuted in 2015 under WM Entertainment.
Hyojung (효정) – Leader, Lead Vocalist
Jine (진이) – Vocalist
Mimi (미미) – Rapper
Yooa (유아) – Vocalist
Seunghee (승희) – Lead Vocalist
Jiho (지호) – Vocalist
Binnie (비니) – Vocalist
Arin (아린) – Maknae, Vocalist
– The key point of Coloring Book’s choreography is the chicken feet dance.
– From the new mini album, Coloring Book, Arin likes ‘Perfect Day’ the most.
– Yooa says that to look better when dancing be very detailed even with the tips of your fingers, and smile.
– Arin is the member that sleeps the most.
– Mimi’s favorite Benzino & Eminem.
– All the members like R&B music.
– Sushi vs. Pizza? Jiho sushi, & everyone else pizza.
– Binnie says aegyo isn’t her thing.
– Arin is from Busan.
– Yooa is the member with the most midnight snacks. Usually sweet corn with melted cheese.
Q & A::
Q: Who would you like to see the cherry blossoms with?
A: Hyojung – IU
Q: Who are your best and worst at cooking?
A: Jiho is extremely confident in her cooking abilities. Arin’s not good a cooking, not even with ramen.
Q: Who eats the most?
A: Eats the most Rice – Hyojung
Eats the most Desert – Binnie, Mimi
Eats the most Fast food – Jiho
F-ve Dolls (5Dolls) paid a visit to the Kpoppin studio for this weeks Hot New Face with DJ Isak. F-ve Dolls (파이브돌스) is a sub-unit of Coed Education (2010) which debuted in 2011 under Core Contents Media.
Seunghee (승희) – Vocal
Nayeon (나연) – Leader,vocal
Eunkyu (은교) – Maknae, vocal
Yeonkyung (연경) – Vocal
Hyewon (혜원) – Rapper
Hyoyoung (효영) – Rapper
About the music::
Their usual music style is Korean Indie Pop. Their current single 짝1호(Soulmate #1) is the first song they have released in 2 years. This song tries to bring bank the Retro Craze with modern retro disco dance moves.
– All the members act like the mother of the group at random different moments.
– Hyewon was teary eyed when they recieved 짝1호(Soulmate #1) because they have been on hiatus for so long
– Hyoyoung and Seunghee are previous pagent participants
– Nayeon lived in Canada while going to Elementary and Junior High School
– Nayeon lived in downton LA for a few years in college then moved to Chicago for finish college
– Mama Do is an english song
– Soomi a former member of thr group is also a former member of Seeya
Q & A::
Q for the members of the group: Which member do you feel you could learn the most from?
A: Seunghee feels that she can learn the most from Eunkyu, because Eunkyu analysis’ situations from a neutral position and gives sound advice.
Q: What foreign languages would you like to learn?
A: Japanese, English, & Chinese. (in no particular order)
Q for the new members of the group: What is it like working with each other?
A: Eunkyu who is the maknae of the group, is the Sunbae to the new members. They look up to her, and follow her lead in various situations where they have no experience yet.
Mama Do & a cover of B.E.G.’s 다가와서