VAV was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star & Live with DJ Sam. VAV (브이에이브이) is a boy band that debuted in 2015 under A Team (formerly AQ Entertainment).
St. Van (세인트반) – Leader, Vocalist
Ace (에이스) – Vocalist
Baron (바론) – Vocalist
Ayno (에이노) – Vocalist
Jacob (제이콥) – Rap
Lou (로우) – Vocalist
Ziu (지우) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Ace has the most male fans according to the members.
– They said Venus is currently their favorite song.
– They would like to visit Indonesia.
– According to Baron, Jacob is the most selfish. Baron caught Jacob drinking his milk, and Jacob just kept claiming it wasn’t Baron’s milk.
– They go to bed with the fridge full, but inthe morning it’s empty , and they don’t know who is responsible.
– According to the members Ziu is the most good looking.
– Not much cooking takes place at their home. There’s a lot of ramen making.
– Ace has the most skin care products, and will postpone sleep to wear facial packs. He likes having cold things on his face.
– Lou pointed towards Ziu has being the fashion terrorist.
– Baron can eat lot, as much as 5 bowls of rice. When Ace isn’t dieting, he can go crazy with food.
Q & A::
Q: If you could switch your part of any of the songs what would you change?
A: Ace wants the rap part in ‘You’, where people sing along and say ‘you you you’.
Q: Whose personality changes the most between on stage and at home?
A: Ayno & Ziu – with 19+ level pranks
Q: What are your special hidden talents?
A: Ziu – dinosaur sounds ; Ace – spongebob impersonation
Venus ([비너스] Dance With Me)
MASC was the in the SuperKpop Studio with DJ Sam Carter for K-Star & Live. MASC (마스크) is a 4 member boy band that debuted in 2016 under JJ Holic Media.
WooSoo (우수 / 우영수) – Leader, main vocalist, producer
26 (이륙/ 김지훈) – Rapper, dancer, video producer
Ace (에이스 / 김대성) – Rapper
HeeJae (희재 / 요희재) – Maknae, vocalist
– MASC is short for masculine
– The aegyo / skinship team : heejae, 26
– The manly / masculine team : ace & woosoo
– One of the members has a food allergy to season leaves
– Wooso like soccer (football)
– Woosoo fav american artist because face, height, fashion, music all good to him
Q & A::
Q: Why the stage name “26”? Does “26” have a special meaning to you? if so, what is that special meaning?
A: He wants his music career to 이륙 (take-off) like an airplane.
“이륙” also means 26 (이 = 2; 륙 = 6).
Q: What was the inspiration for Tina?
A: Tina means that your feeling are very obvious and you can’t control or hide them. That was the inspiration.
Q: What is your Ideal type?
A: Woosoo – a girl that smiles a lot
Ace – girls with nice and pretty eyes
Q: Describe yourself with one emoji?
A: 26 – scary angry bird
왜 또 나야? (Why always me?)
Paran the Pace was the Star Date in the SoundK stdio with DJ Stephanie. Paran (파란) which debuted in 2006 has made a comeback as a 2 member team Paran the Pace (파란 더 페이스) after a long hiatus. Paran the Pace (2014) is under WH Media.
P.O (피오) – Vocal, song writer
Ace (에이스) – Vocal
About the music::
‘Paradoxx’ basically means to emphasis. It has lots of love in the song, and that love covers a wide range of relationships types. ‘Hello’ is about moving on from the obstacles in life with a smile. They wanted to use this song as a way of saying hello to the world and their fans again after being away for so long.
– Paran was original a 5 member boy band, and the name was changed to Paran the Pace when the group went down to 2 members.
– SoundK is the first radio show they’ve been on since their comeback.
– Their fanclub and official color are still the same has the original Paran’s.
– Ace is not technology literate, and is learning to communicate via SNS
– P.O hobby is his music, Ace’s hobby is playing online Soccer games
– Ace has been active a musical actor during their hiatus
Q & A::
Q: Why add ‘the Pace’ onto the name?
A: The original name was the first initial of each members name. But now that they are just 2 members they wanted to make the name more about just them, so they took the p from p.o and ace and combined them into pace. then they just tacked it onto Paran, and Paran the Pace was created.
Q:What is the difference between being a 5 member group and a 2 member group?
A: They are getting older, gaining weight, and they can show more maturity. There is really no one to rely on, and if they mess up it is more noticeable.
Q: What was the turning point in your careers?
A: Ace – the turning point from him is right now because this comeback is like a new beginning for him, and Paran the Pace
P.O – His turning point is now as well, but for different reasons. He said that while Ace was away his life was quiet and peaceful, but now that Ace is back his life is starting to becoming more stressful. (A/N: I think he was just joking…)
Q: Future plans?
A: They have a new single in preparations. They are also planning to have a special performance just for the fans.