Yun was in the SuperKpop studio for Kpop Rising with DJ Sam. Yun (윤) is a singer, song writer, and guitarist that debuted in 2012 as a member of Lunafly (루나플라이) under Nega Entertainment.
– He says his English skills haven’t improved in the past 4 years.
– He felt a lot of stressful doing a single by himself. He released how precious it was to be part of Lunafly.
– Yun has been listening to Bruno Mars lately.
– He debuted with Lunafly at 18 yrs. old, and has never had a typical job.
– When he hears a track he wants it to get stuck in his head, so he can’t forget it regardless of the genre.
– He recommends 18+ movie Sleeping with other people.
– He is known as sexy sausage lips Yun Sanchez.
Speed Quiz ::
1.) Beer or Wine? Wine
2.) Beef or Pizza? Beef
3.) Love or Money? Love
4.) Basketball or Baseball? Basketball
Q & A::
Q: What best describes you? Why?
A: All Black, because he likes it. However, he has started to embrace some other colors lately such as purple.
Q: What are something you worry about?
A: Military duty, and life just not being fun anymore.
Q: If Sam was in an accident and lost 2 toes, and surprisingly you were a match would you give him 1 of your toes?
A: No (no elaboration, just simply No)
Lunafly was this weeks Special Monday guest in the SuperKpop studio with DJ Stephanie. Lunafly (루나플라이) is a male pop rock idol band that debuted in 2012 under Nega Entertainment.
Sam Carter (샘카터) – Leader, composer, vocal, guitar
Teo (테오) – Maknae, vocal, piano, bass, composer, percussion
Yun (윤) – Guitar, vocal, composer
– Yun had a one line appearance in the drama
– Sam Carter is the previous DJ of Arirang Radio’s SuperKpop
– According to Sam all the member are terrible dancers
– Their debut song is Sam’s favorite lunafly song
– Sam says he getting weird request to from fans to touch their head
– Their current concept is ripped jeans, Sam owns 10 pairs, and Teo owns about 40.
Q & A::
Q: Teo what is your dream sandwich?
A: Bread, bacon, chicken, beef, strawberry jam, cream cheese, tomato
Q: What are you mottos for life?
A: Sam – work hard, play harder
Teo – Don’t regret
Q: What is Lunafly’s dream?
A: To meet every single one of their fans.
특별한 남자 (Special Guy) & 얼마나 좋을까 (How nice would it be)
Demion stopped by the SoundK studio for a Star Date with DJ SeeAn. Demion (데미온) debuted in 2013 under Lion’s Bridge.
Nakhun (낙훈) – Rap, vocal
Sangbum (상범) – Vocal
Yoon (윤) – Leader, vocal
Ssun (썬) – Vocal
Haegeun (해근) – Maknae, vocal
About the music::
Their debut single 고백해 (ask her out) is coaching a guy on how to confess to the girl he likes.
– 2 members are fluent in English: Nakhun and Sangbum
– Nakhun lived in Sydney Australia for 10 years
– Sangbum lived in Philippines for 4 years
– Ssun likes animation, action, and some lovey dovey movies
– Sangbum gives himself a new nickname every week on Kpoppin
– Yoon writes lots of lovey song ballads
– Nakhun has written a song for, SOS, an Indonesian group called Independent Girl
– Their was a fire in their dorm building before debut
– Yoon was injured while filming the MV for their debut, and was in the hospital for 3 months
– Haegeun cried after their first debut stage
– Nakhun is the most romantic in the group
– Sangbum can sing in Tagalog but only knows a few words
– They used to post videos of themselves doing dance covers
Q & A::
Q: What is your secret to gaining popularity in the kpop world?
A: Their strong point is being on Arirang Radio frequently.
Q: How do you confess to a girl?
A: Ssun approaches a girl slowly, and get to know her. After he feels that she is the one he serenades her. Nakhun likes to casually confess, where they casually start going out together and naturally become a couple.
Q: What do you miss the most before debut compared to now?
A: Mom’s cooking and just spending time with friends.
Q: What is each members in charge of in the group?
A: Nakhun – the mom of the group
Yoon – visual
Sangbum – talking and DJ-ing
Haegeun – having beautiful eyes and eye lashes
Ssun – main vocal
Q: If you had the time what country would you want to travel to?
A: Ssun would like to go home he doesn’t get to go often because it takes 5-6 hours to get there. Haegeun would like to go to Australia because his aunt lives there.
고백해 (Ask her out)