Golden Child was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Kate Kim. Golden Child (골든 차일드) debuted in 2017 under Woollim Entertainment (울림엔터테인먼트).
Daeyeol (대열) – Leader, Vocalist, Dancer
Jangjoon (장준) – Rapper
Jibum (지범) – Vocalist
Jaehyun (재현) – Vocalist
Y (와이) – Vocalist
Tag (태그) – Rapper
Juchan (주찬) – Vocalist
Seungmin (승민) – Vocalist
Donghyun (동현) – Vocalist, Dancer
Bomin (보민) – Maknae, Vocalist, Dancer
– Donghyun was not in the studio, because he was at his graduation ceremony.
– They always sing during their dance practices.
– Bomin is the member most likely to have trademark pose. (sideways peace sign)
– If Daeyeol could have any super power he wants telekinesis.
– They have their own slang terms. Seungmin has a different way of saying stop.
– Jaehyun gets comfort and strength when members give him food.
– Donghyun is the most active around the dorm.
– The dark horse of the group is Jaebum because he is quiet and funny.
– No matter what concept they have in the future they want their Golden Children energy to always be the same.
– They play a ladder game to decide who does what chores.
– The concept for “It’s U” is being straight forward and a manly man.
– Y is considered the most “manly man” member.
– Jaehyun is the least likely to notice thing. Members will put food in front of him but he doesn’t notice that it is for him unless they say so or put the food directly in his hand.
– TAG has a sleeping habit of going to bed with his blanket perfectly positioned, but when he wakes up it’s on the floor and he doesn’t know how it got there.
Q & A::
Q: What is different between your debut and now?
A: Compared to the previous album they are more in sync and they are able to perform more freely.
Q: If you were a girl what member would you want to date?
A: Bomin – for an older lady wanting a younger guy.
Y – for a younger lady wanted an older guy, because he is very good at being the oppa/hyung.
Q: When did you know you wanted to be a singer?
A: They all have their own stories, but what they have in common is that they all love music at it’s core and wanted to be stars.
Q: What can you tell us about Golden Moive?
A: The concept for the movie is super heroes. Bomin is the main male lead, and it is his first time acting. The MV for “It’s U” is part of the movie and was filmed in the gymnasium of an international high school in South Korea. They haven’t seen the movie yet, but will watch it together when it’s released.
MxM (Brandnew Boys) was in the Kpoppin studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Isak. MxM (Brandnew Boys) is a male duo group that debuted in 2017 under Brand New Music (브랜뉴뮤직).
Youngmin (임영민) – Rapper
Donghyun (김동현) – Producer, Vocalist
– Youngmin was part of produce 101 season 2.
– While filming their MV they each got to enjoy doing something they’ve never done but always wanted to try.
– According to Donghyun, there are times when Youngmin looks at someone and he will have a very cute eye smile on his face.
– Youngmin says he knows Donghyun’s ideal type.
– According to Donghyun, his fashion is more preppy, and Youngmin’s is more street.
– Youngmin says that Donghyun folds his clothes nice and neat, but then leaves them where he folded them.
– Donghyun’s three best charms according to Youngmin are his eyes, nose, and lips. They come together to make him very good looking.
– If he wasn’t a singer Youngmin would be in college, studying furniture and interior design.
– They would like to collaborate with Jay Park and Crush.
– Youngmin would like to film a video on e ocean.
Q & A::
Q: What kind of song is your lead single?
A: The song is about going through all the dating and breaking up and finally finding “the one.”
Q: What is your ideal type?
A: Youngmin – a like with a big pretty smile.
Donghyun – likes a girl with longer bangs parted down the middle with a pretty forehead.
Q: Any plans for the foreseeable future?
A: They will be part of the upcoming Brandnew Concert.
Boyfriend was the Star Close-up in the Kpoppin Studio with DJ Isak. Boyfriend (보이프렌드) debuted in 2011 under Star Ship Entertainment.
Donghyun (동현) – Leader
Minwoo (민우) – Maknae
About the music::
The title track, “Witch,” from their recently released mini album, is about having a dangerous yet addictive love interest. “Whiteout” is about fading out, and they mixed the song with a breakup concept.
– Youngmin has the least aegyo
– Kwangmin and Minwoo has the most aegyo
– Jungmin eats the most
– Kwangmin makes the most mistakes on stage, it seems like he uses performances to practice and by the end of the performance he has everything memorized
– Hyunsung likes to smile a lot
– Youngmin, Jungmin, and Kwangmin are the members whose emotions go up and down the most
– The fashion terrorist of the group are the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin, because when they dress up they look really good, but when they don’t dress up they look very bad
Q & A::
Q: Are there any variety shows you would like to be on?
A: Kwangmin – Infinite Challenge
Jungmin – Laws of the Jungle
The whole group – We Got Married, but they don’t think fans would approve of it.
Q: Ideal type?
A: Kwangmin – anyone girl who will love him
Donghyun – someone who is similar to him in looks and personality
Youngmin – a girl with pretty eyes
Jungmin – a family oriented girl
Hyunsung – someone energetic
Minwoo – Someone confident and cute
Q: Future plans?
A: They are going to have their first solo concert 2014 November 23. They are also going to continue with their current promotions.
LU:KUS was the Hot New Face in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. LU:KUS (루커스) debuted in 2014 under Pan Entertainment.
J.One (제이원) – Leader, vocal
Dong Hyun (동현) – Main vocal
Jin Wan (진완) – Maknae, rap
Choi (최) – Main Vocal
Kyung Jin(경진) – Sub-vocal
About the music::
‘기가 막혀 (So into you)’ is about showing interest in someone you fell in love with at first sight.
– They are all tall and are known as model idols
– Kyungjin makes the most mistakes with the choreography, and Jinwan learns e choreography the slowest.
– J.One is interested in how food changes the body
– Choi is the fashion terrorist
– Jinwan likes swimming
– Donghyun is not a sports person but likes watching soccer
– Choi is considered the laziest
– Jinwan is the tallest
– According to the members Donghyun is the most manly, because of his personality and appearance
– J.One is the members who is a tad bit different/weird, because he tends to be in his own little world
– Kyungjin nags the most
– According to Donghyun everyone has their own charisma so they all fit the current concept in their own way
– Their debut song and choreography have been ready for about a year, but do to various reason their debut kept being postponed.
– During the interview Choi made lots of random Engish comments
Q & A::
Q: What does the name lukus mean?
A: The name means star, and they want to become stars.
Q: Is there anything bad about being tall?
A: They only real problem is when they try to buy pants. If they get pants that match their leg length then the waist is too big, and if they buy for their waist size the pant leg is too short. Because of this issue they tend to buy custom made to fit pants.
Q: Future plans?
A: Show a lot of different types of performances, and meet the fans