Young Cream & Gento were in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Young Cream (영크림) debuted in 2011, and Gento (젠토) debuted in 2017. They are both under BM Entertainment.
– They met via the Internet and became best friends.
– Gento was born in Italy.
– Young Cream was in high school when he started rapping.
– They don’t watch a lot of Hip-hop survival shows.
– Young Cream posts lots of his childhood pictures on SNS because he thinks he was cute.
– They can tell how the other is feeling just by looking at his face.
– Gento still has issues with figuring out how to address people when he meets them.
– When asked if they could ever do a diss battle with each other they said “No,” because they know too much about each other.
– Young Cream says Gento’s hidden talent is his Italian skills.
Q & A::
Q: How did you come up with Surfin’?
A: Gento was in the studio with a friend who makes beats, and he liked the way it sounded. Gento started playing around with a song and that’s how Surfin’ was born.
Q: How did you get a chance to attend the Grammys?
A: Young Cream’s CEO knew someone who works with the Grammys. That’s how he got invited to the Grammys. It was a very eye-opening experience for him.
Surfin’ (Gento ft. Young Cream)
Voisper was in the Kpoppin studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Voisper (보이스퍼) is a male ballad group that debuted in 2016 under Evermore Music (에버모어뮤직).
Daekwang (정대광) – Leader, Vocalist
Kangsan (김강산) – Vocalist
Kwangho (정광호) – Vocalist
Choonggi (민충기) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Choonggi said the reason he has to put a lot of blemish creme on is because people don’t recognize him without it.
– According to the members, Choonggi would probably be the most romantic when going on a blind date.
– Daekwang makes the most mistakes, mainly mostly because he’s so happy he forgets the lyrics. Sometimes he changes the lyrics to fit his mood in that moment.
– If Choonggi was a girl he would date Kwangho out of their members. He says he saw a different side of Kwangho while participating in Kpoppin’s Idol Class season 3.
– Choonggi says that Kwangho has been dressing better lately and he has changed his fashion to kind of match Kwangho.
– In the fall Kwangho tends to wear burgundy or wine colored clothes.
– There was a time that the members did a hidden camera prank on Choonggi that made him cry.
Q & A::
Q: If you went to your hometown who would have the most popularity?
A: Kwangho thinks it would be him.
반했나봐 (Crush on you)
어쩌니 (Learn to love)
Meither was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Rookie with DJ Isak. Meither (미더) is a pop ballad boy band that debuted in 2017 under 2lson Entertainment.
Chanho (찬호) – Leader, Vocalist
Dongha (동하) – Vocalist
Sungjae (성재) – Vocalist
– The visual is Dongha, according to the members because he looks pretty.
– Dongha is very flexible.
– Sungjae changes his ideal type frequently.
– Chanho takes the most selfies, according to the members. He says that there are a lot of pictures of him, but he doesn’t take them he has others do it.
– Sungjae has a hard time hiding his emotions.
– The best cook in the group is Dongha. Dongha likes to cook as a hobby and post pictures afterward.
– The members think Chanho would be the member with bad habits that they couldn’t share living space with.
– Marry Me by 구윤회 & Maktub was the first song they sang a cover of.
– Dongha’s ideal type is someone light and petite.
– Dongha has a dog.
Q & A::
Q: How would you feel if you woke up to find you were the only human left on earth?
A: Like zero gravity
Q: What is the best thing since your debut?
A: Actually debuting, having their own songs, and their looks and hair have been upgraded.
무중력 (Zero Gravity)
Junoflo was in the Kpoppin’ studio for Be My Super Star with DJ Isak. Junoflo (주노플로) debuted in under Feel gHood Music (필굿뮤짓).
– He participated in hip-hop survival show Show Me The Money and made it into the Top 20.
– He loves traveling.
– He officially started to write music at the start of college as a hobby about 7 years ago.
– Junoflo was born in LA near K-town, raised in Fullerton, CA and is fluent in English.
– He wouldn’t trust himself as a doctor because he only studied pre-med in college for about 2 years. He didn’t go to med school. He wanted to make that correction that has been incorrectly reported on various sites.
– One of his hobbies is Photography and had a job doing photography for a hip-hop company when he was back in the USA.
– When participating in he chose to go with the Jay Park and Dok2 group because he always sees and works with the Tiger JK team. He wanted to branch out and expand himself.
– He has been stressed with stepping up his Korean language. He says to give him another year to keep learning.
– In junior high, he played ice hockey for his school team.
– He carries a lot of things in his pocket. He says that a lot of hip-hop talk about his they have a lot of money but he doesn’t have to do that, all people have to do is look in his pockets.
Q & A::
Q: How did you meet your current CEO?
A: During the time before signing with Feel gHood Music one of his managers told him about that Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, and Bizzy wanted to talk to him. He told him that would be arriving in LAX and to go pick him up. That was how he met his current CEO.
Q: What can you tell us about your current album?
A: The title of the track name comes from TV static because when writing the song he was very immersed in various things dealing with TV shows. The song is a bragging song.
Q: What is your ideal type?
A: He says he never thought about the traits of his ideal type. They need to be able to vibe on a mental level. His crazy has to match their crazy. They have to have at the very least similar taste in music. (A/N: He did mention earlier in the interview he prefers the sexy type rather than the girl next door type.)