Lovelyz was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From The Stars with DJ Leah. Lovelyz (러블리즈) is a girl group that debuted in late 2014 under Woolim Entertainment (울림엔터테인먼트).
baby soul (베이비소울) – Leader, Vocalist
Jiae (유지애) – Visual, Vocalist
Jisoo (서지수) – Lead Dancer, Vocalist
Mijoo (이미주) – Vocalist, Main Dancer
Kei (케이) – Main Vocalist
Jin (진) – Lead Vocalist
Sujeong (류수정) – Vocalist
Yein (정예인) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Yein was injured and couldn’t come to the interview.
– Mijoo received the nickname “big” because she won an award for opening her mouth the widest on a reality show.
– Jin is from Busan and aegyo is not her thing.
– Sujeong learned the guitar on her own in elementary school.
– Jiae is the member with the most aegyo according to he members, but she says she has no aegyo.
– Michael, a fan from California, called in to say I love you to Lovelyz, and to tell Sujeong she is his favorite member.
– Jisoo likes to draw.
– Jin released an single album in 2013 with the song Gone. Thus making her solo debut one year before her group debut.
– Kei released two OST tracks.
– Baby Soul has performed a song on Immortal Song 2 with Dong Woo and Sung Kyu called ‘Woman on the Beach.’
Q & A::
Q: Is there a song on the album that you like a lot besides the title track?
A: Sujeong likes Hide-n-Seek which is #11 on the album, because she wrote it.
Q: When you feel like you’re really celebrities?
A: When they go to airports, and hear people screaming “Lovelyz”, and showing them support.
Q: Is there anyone you would like to receive a white day gift from?
A: Jin said didn’t need to receive a gift, just meeting Park Haejin would be awesome. Jin fell for him when she was watching “cheese in the trap”.
– Jisoo likes Ryan Reynolds, and receiving gift from him would be nice.
Interview Footage ::
Wa$$up stopped by the SoundKstudio for this week’s AN’R Artist and Reperetiore with DJ SeeAn. Wa$$up (와썹) debut in 2013 as a combined effort between Sony Media and Mafia Record.
Jinju (진주) – Leader, vocal
Nada (나다) – Rapper
Sujin (수진) – Vocal
Woojoo (우주) – Maknae, vocal
Dain (다인) – Dancer, Rapper
Jiae (지애) – Vocal
Nari (나리) – Dancer, Vocal
– Nada has alwasy had a natural tan, and she got teased for it alot when she was younger
– Nada went to a performing arts high school, and majored in Asian Arts in college
– Nari picks out the best restuarant to eat at
– Sujin’s voice breaks alot in normalconversations but not when she sings
– Uju keeps track of the groups broadcasting schedules
– Jinju speaks intermediate level English and lived in New York for one and a half years
– Dain is the parent of the group
Q & A::
Q: Is there a male group you would like to do a collaboration with?
A: Shinhwa, because they portray a bright energy.
Q: What is the Meaning behin the name Wa$$up?
A: It is an American slang word for hello, but with a hiphop type of feel.
Q: Who is the prankster of thr group?
A: Everyone in the group likes to play pranks. If they had to choose just one member; Nada would be the main prankster. Nada chooses one member a day, and focuses her pranking energy on that one member.
Q: Who are your role models?
A: Nada- Nicki Minaj
Dain – Rihanna
Q: Do you girls ever have fights?
A: They dont really fight much. They have weekly group meeting where they talk about everything that going on with the group, and how they feel about various situations.