Choi Jaewoo and Ju Wontak were in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. Choi Jaewoo (최재우) isn’t under a company yet. Ju Wontak (주원탁) is under 2able Company.
– They have both participated in the survival show Produce 101 season 2.
– Jaewoo likes playing with cats.
– Wontak likes skating and bowling.
– Jaewoo’s group Monsae did a performance, but it was never aired. He feels that upset him .
– Jaewoo went two weeks with little sleep around the start of the show, and was starting to want to go home. Then they didn’t call his name, and he thought “Oh I’m going home?” Then he was a bit depressed.
– Wontak & Jaewoo get together often because Wontak’s company and Jaewoo’s study room are close together.
– Jaewoo got into piano because he was really into fashion, and like this green piano bag that he saw.
– Wontak’s nicknames are Mirror Prince, & Celebrity. Mirror Prince, because he always stops to look in the mirror whenever he is near one.
– Jaewoo’s nickname is Tigger.
– Wontak is the #parttimeking, because he has had a lot of different part-time jobs.
– Jaewoo has #insomnia, and he frequently goes without sleep.
– Jaewoo has recently gotten into playing a very scary game, and now thinks ghost are on the other side of his door.
– Wontak has trained his metabolism.
Q & A::
Q: What gave you been doing since being on Produce 101 season 2?
A: Ju Wontak – Since the show he has been traveling around Korea and has already had a fan meeting.
Jaewoo – He doesn’t yet have a company. He practices everyday at an academy study room.
Q: Can you tell us about Baby Goodnight?
A: It is a fan song that wrote Wontak the lyrics for.
Baby Goodnight (Ju Wontak ft. 수연 (SooYeon)of A.De) & 니가 뭔데 (G-Dragon cover)
MyTeen was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. MyTeen (마이틴) is a boy band that debuted in 2017 under The Music Works (더뮤직웍스).
Eunsu (은수) – Leader, Rapper
Chunjin (천진) – Vocalist, Dancer
Taevin (태빈) – Rapper
Xiheon (시헌) – Vocalist
Junseop (준섭) – Rapper
Yuvin (유빈) – Vocalist
Hanseul (한슬) – Maknae, Rapper
– The average age for the group is 19.
– Taevin and Hanseul speak almost fluent English.
– Yuvin was on an audition program.
– Xiheon was born in a very famous hospital in Gangnam.
– Junseop like corn snacks.
Chunjin likes watching movies.
– They paid attention to their airport fashion when going to their fan meeting in China.
– Xiheon is afraid of insects and the dark.
– All the members are afraid of insects.
– Their role model is 신화 (Shinhwa).
– The troublemaker of the group is Junseop, because it’s very hard to wake him up in the morning.
– Yuvin has orange slippers, and has had since 7th grade, and he still wears them.
– Taevin was considered a kid genius for 6 six years, because his IQ was 142 when he was little.
– Chunjin likes 제육볶음 (Jeyukbokkeum / spicy pork stir-fry), but he’s not good at eating spicy foods, but 제육볶음 is okay.
– Hanseul and Yuvin both wanted to play baseball, and sometimes they will go out together and play.
– Chunjin was really into the H brand which were the shoes with wheels that all the cool kids had.
– There is a popular corny saying that involves 짜장면. 짜장면 is a Korean-Chinese ramen and pork dish that is typically eaten when you’re bored.
– 짜장면 is the name of their song for the fans.
– Yuvin and a friend were in a competition and won 500 Won.
Q & A::
Q: What does the name mean?
A: The name is MyTeen because they are going to take charges of the teens. Even when their older, and listeners hear their music it will ‘make you (into a) teenager.’
Q: Are there any pre-debut episodes that you remember?
A: They learned to not go in water in the winter time, because they were so cold the managers had to piggie back them to their next destination.
Q: Have you thought about having a fan-club?
A: They want to form a fan-club with the name Manhitu (**might be spelled wrong**), meaning they want to take care of their fans without them knowing.
Q: Do you feel that you are famous?
A: Hanseul says they can’t hear their music at performances, because the fans are so loud. They are just basking in their new found fame.
K.A.R.D was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. K.A.R.D (카드) is a co-ed project group that debuted in 2017 under DSP Media (DSP 메디아).
BM (Big Matthew) – Leader, Rapper, King
J.seph (재셉) – Rapper, Ace
Somin (소민) – Vocalist, Black Joker
Jiwoo (지우) – Maknae, Vocalist, Color Joker
– BM is fluent in English, and came to South Korea about 5 years ago.
– They released 3 singles before they officially debuted.
– BM loves it when fans say he is sexy on instagram. It gives him a confidence boost.
– Now that they are doing music shows, BM is getting used to the HD cameras.
– KARD are the new Seoul International Ambassadors.
– Jiwoo always wanted to be a singer, she waited until after she passed an audition for being a singer before she told her parents about her dream and the things she did to make it happen.
– BM wanted to be a skateboarder, but stopped when he broke his ankle. He says he was never really good because he was chubby.
– J.seph wanted to be many things including, a soccer player, fireman, and President of South Korea.
– In three words BM says he is “swaggin’ all day”
Somin describes herself as “pretty, cute, smart”
Jiwoo says she is “swaggin’, charming, gorgeous”
J.seph describes himself as “Intelligent, talented, friendly”
– The girls are very shy when it comes to doing aegyo.
Q & A::
Q: What is your favorite choreography so far?
A: Somin – Hola Hola, because it is like the result of all the practice, and now they can show their individual swag.
Jiwoo – Don’t recall, because it was the hardest for her to learn.
BM – Hola Hola, because of the style, and all the point dances from the previous songs are in it.
J.seph – Don’t recall, he really like the like a lion dance.
Q: What can you tell us again Hola Hola?
A: It means hello in Spanish. It is also saying “Hi we’re here we’ve debuted and were going to the top.” It’s about freedom, and having no worries (similar to the feeling BM gets cruising through LA and Las Vegas). They shot the Hola Hola MV while on tour. The point dance is reaching into the grabbing your dream, and bring it down, and holding it close to your heart.
Q: Are they any funny episodes from when BM was first learning Korean?
A: When BM first came to Korea he didn’t know any Korean when he was saying 감사 (thank you) he would be saying 간사 (you sneaky) instead.
Q: Any future plans?
A: They will be participating in Kcon LA. Concert tour in London, Japan, and
Vanilla Mousse was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came from the Stars with DJ Leah. Vanilla Mousse (바닐라무스) is a co-ed group that debuted in 2015 under Keiz Entertainment (케이즈 엔터테이먼트).
Jinhwan (김진환) – Bassist
Sungho (이성호) – Leader, Guitar
Arim (아림) – Maknae, Vocalist
– Sungho is the project manager for their management company.
– Jinhwan considers himself the visual if the group.
– Jinhwan is a professor.
– Arim takes care if them when their drunk.
– They had their first concert on an April fools day. not many came. mainly family and friends.
– Jinhwan used to get embarrassed when he searched his name and he was the first Jinhwan to show up. Now since iKon, he is not at the top of the list so he feels relieved.
– Arim would buy games with ₩ 3000.
– They would sell rather eat only sausage for a week than only apples.
– Jinhwan would like to have an RV in the dessert.
– Arim has been learning kickboxing lately.
Q & A::
Q: How did Vanilla Mousse become the team name?
A: They were drunk one night and saw one sign that said vanilla and another that said mousse. So that is what they went with.
Q: Please tell the listeners about this song (Regret)?
A: Regret is about those times when you breakup with someone and see them again later and you get this pong in your heart where for a moment you regret what happened.
Addiction & Regret