Kim Mokin was in the SuperKpop studio for Music Stage with DJ Sam. Kim Mokin (김목인) debuted in 2002 and is currently under Electric Muse.
– For new years he went to his hometown to spend time with his family.
– He drew the cover art for his album, 콜라보 씨의 일일 (Collabo’s Everyday).
– When he is bored he really likes going to second bookstores.
– It hasn’t snowed much in South Korea but he I’d build a small snowman.
– He first got into music when his grandfather bought him a piano when he was 7.
– The song titles are part of a story and should be listened to in order.
– Debuted as a participant of Family Piano project. This project was an album with no lyrics and all music.
– He first starting sing when he was part of a co-ed group, where if you wrote a song you had to sing it.
Q & A::
Q: Can you describe your recent album 콜라보 씨의 일일 (Collabo’s Everyday)?
A: The main character of the album is Collabo. He is someone who does many different things. From the first song to the last song he goes through several daily life activities.
댄디 (Dandy) & 계약서 (Contract)
The Boyz were in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star and Live with DJ Sam. The Boyz (더보이즈) debuted in 2017 under Cre.ker Entertainment.
Sangyeon (상연) – Leader, Vocalist
Ju Haknyeon (주학년) – Dancer
Jacob (제이콥) – Vocalist
Younghoon (영훈) – Vocalist
Hyunjae (현재) – Vocalist
Juyeon (주연) – Dancer
Kevin (케빈) – Vocalist
New ( 뉴) – Vocalist
Q (큐) – Dancer
Hwall (활) – Dancer
Sunwoo (선우) – Rapper
Eric (에릭) – Maknae, Dancer
-They are also known as Cre.kerz.
– Jacob, Kevin, and Eric are fluent in English.p
– They had a lot of fun recording ‘I Got It’ because it has mysterious vibes and the lyrics give them confidence.
– Haknyeon wants to travel with the member after turning 18, especially around China.
– They don’t have a fashion terrorist, but Q likes to look good via fashion.
– ‘시간이 안 지나가 (Walking in Time)’ is a song given to them by Producer/Songwriter Primary (프라이머리).
– The variety king will be Haknyeon according to Haknyeon.
– Hyunjae and Juyeon had a fight at a fan sign about who was better looking. Juyeon thinks Hyunjae as pretty eyes. Hyunjae thinks Juyeon is perfectly proportioned.
– The highest note Q can hit sound like a female scream from a horror film. Not far from a whistle note.
– Sangyeon wants to try an R&B sound in the future.
– They live together in a dorm that has 5 room.
– Eric and Hyunjae are the reaction kings.
– Haknyeon admits that he is the slowest at learning choreography. Juyeon and Q are the fastest dance learners.
Q & A::
Q: Who is the best and worst cook?
A: Eric is the worst at cooking but he makes good Ramen. Kevin is the best cook, especially when cooking salmon.
Q: A listener specially asked Kevin if he liked Ariana Grande.
A: Kevin loves Ariana Grande especially her song ‘Baby I’ from her debut album. He falls asleep every night with her song Moonlight. He says because his name is Kevin Moon she must have written it for him. DJ Sam said Kevin’s eyes lit up as soon as he heard her name.
시간이 안 지나가 (Walking in Time)
Rhythm Power was in the SuperKpop studio fo Music Stage with DJ Sam. Rhythm Power (리듬파워) is an underground Hiphop group that debuted in 2010 under Amoeba Culture.
Geegooin (지구인) – Rapper
Boi B (보이비) – Rapper
Hangzoo (행주) – Maknae, Vocalist, Rapper
– They all met in high school.
– Hangzoo says when he has a girlfriend he only looks at her, but the members disagreed, saying that doesn’t sound like the Hangzoo they know.
– Geegooin said he doesn’t have a lot of dating experience but thinks he is a very manly type of boyfriend.
– They lasted this long as a group because they have so much in common.
– They fought a lot in their early 20s over little things. They don’t fight so much now that they are older.
– Their favorite foods:: Boi B – kimchi fried rice; Hangzoo – noodle soup (good with chicken).
– According to Geegooin, Hangzoo has the best sense of fashion.
Q & A::
Q: Why did you choose to use instead of your hometown?
A: They didn’t want to talk about their hometown or any of the usual places that are talked about in songs. They choose because it is a place where a lot of good-looking men and woman spend time.
Q: Do you guys ever fight?
A: Hangzoo remembers a time when they were drinking and Boi B was punched full on in the face by Geegooin over a beautiful lady. The lady wasn’t interested in either of them, so it ended up being a pointless fight. Boi B and Geegooin apologized and forgave each other.
Dongseong-ro (feat.Crush) & Horangnabi (호랑나비)
Jang Moonbok and Seong Hyunwoo were in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star and Live with DJ Sam. Jang Moonbok (장문복) is the rapper, and Seong Hyunwoo (성현우) is the vocalist of this project unit. They debuted in 2017 under ONO Entertainment (오앤오엔터테인먼트).
– They described their friendship as Fantastic Chemistry.
– They edited ‘Don’t be Afraid’ over twenty times.
– Hyunwoo recently moved to Moonbok’s company. The family atmosphere was a big influence on his decision.
– They are on Produce 101 season 2.
– ‘그런 사람 또 없습니다’ by Lee Seungchul (이승철) is one of Moonbok’s mom’s favorite songs.
– Their project unit is the result of a promise they made to there fans.
– Hyunwoo would like to freeze time during happy moments.
– It was cold during the filming of ‘Don’t be Afraid.’
Q & A::
Q: What can you tell us about ‘Don’t be Afraid’?
A: One of the goals they had for this song was for it to warm hearts. They were very happy that a listener going through a tough time wrote in saying that listening to their song gave them the courage to keep living.
Q: What are you afraid of?
A: Hyunwoo – Ghost, he once had sleep paralysis and saw a ghost go into a relatives room.
Moonbok – when he was a little bit scared of his mom.
겁먹지마 (Don’t be Afraid)