Oh My Girl (OMG) was in the SuperKpop studio for K-Star & Live with DJ Sam. Oh My Girl (오마이걸) is a girl group that debuted in 2015 under WM Entertainment.
Hyojung (효정) – Leader, Lead Vocalist
Jine (진이) – Vocalist
Mimi (미미) – Rapper
Yooa (유아) – Vocalist
Seunghee (승희) – Lead Vocalist
Jiho (지호) – Vocalist
Binnie (비니) – Vocalist
Arin (아린) – Maknae, Vocalist
– The key point of Coloring Book’s choreography is the chicken feet dance.
– From the new mini album, Coloring Book, Arin likes ‘Perfect Day’ the most.
– Yooa says that to look better when dancing be very detailed even with the tips of your fingers, and smile.
– Arin is the member that sleeps the most.
– Mimi’s favorite Benzino & Eminem.
– All the members like R&B music.
– Sushi vs. Pizza? Jiho sushi, & everyone else pizza.
– Binnie says aegyo isn’t her thing.
– Arin is from Busan.
– Yooa is the member with the most midnight snacks. Usually sweet corn with melted cheese.
Q & A::
Q: Who would you like to see the cherry blossoms with?
A: Hyojung – IU
Q: Who are your best and worst at cooking?
A: Jiho is extremely confident in her cooking abilities. Arin’s not good a cooking, not even with ramen.
Q: Who eats the most?
A: Eats the most Rice – Hyojung
Eats the most Desert – Binnie, Mimi
Eats the most Fast food – Jiho
CLC (Crystal Clear (씨엘씨)) had a Star Date in the SoundK studio with DJ Stephanie. CLC debuted in 2015 under Cube Entertainment (큐브엔터테인먼트).
Seung Hee (승희) – Leader
SORN – Vocal
Seung Yeon (승연) – Vocal, the charming member
Yoo Jin (유진) – Vocal, dancer
Ye Eun (예은) – Maknae, rap
About the Music::
Their title song “궁금해 (Like)” is about a girl who likes a guy and is curious about him.
– Sorn speaks 4 languages: Korean, English. Thai, and Mandarin.
– Before debuting they did a lot of busking on the streets of Korea.
– If they have an international tour they would like to go to Thailand.
– Rain taught them the key point dance of their debut song Pepe.
– Sorn is the only member from outside of Korea.
– Seung Yeon has the weirdest sleeping habit. One time she was sleeping and she turned towards Sorn with a smile on her face and said “왜 그렇세요? (why are you like this)”.
– Sorn and Ye Eun have both experienced a one-sided love.
– They performed at the 2015 Dream concert.
– Ye Eun says that best thing she has ever been given for free is her family.
– The members don’t have cellphones, or TVs. Before moving to the dorm Yoo Jin used to watch a lot of dramas.
Q & A::
Q: What does CLC mean? Why was that name chosen?
A: Crystal Clear, just like crystal they will shine forever in the music industry.
Q: When did you begin training at Cube Entertainment, and how did you enter the company?
A: Yoo Jin was a trainee for 4 years before debuting with CLC. In middle school after getting dance lessons she auditioned for Cube Ent. and was successful.
Q: Are there any variety shows you would like to participate in?
A: Seung Hee would like to be on Hello Counselor, members says she is good at counseling. Seung Yeon wants to appear on Real Men because she’s athletic, and a tough girl.
Q: What kind of concept would you like to try next?
A: Seung Yeon suggested something that is a perfect combination of the Pepe and Like concepts. Yoo Jin would liek to try something that has a retro vibe.
F-ve Dolls (5Dolls) paid a visit to the Kpoppin studio for this weeks Hot New Face with DJ Isak. F-ve Dolls (파이브돌스) is a sub-unit of Coed Education (2010) which debuted in 2011 under Core Contents Media.
Seunghee (승희) – Vocal
Nayeon (나연) – Leader,vocal
Eunkyu (은교) – Maknae, vocal
Yeonkyung (연경) – Vocal
Hyewon (혜원) – Rapper
Hyoyoung (효영) – Rapper
About the music::
Their usual music style is Korean Indie Pop. Their current single 짝1호(Soulmate #1) is the first song they have released in 2 years. This song tries to bring bank the Retro Craze with modern retro disco dance moves.
– All the members act like the mother of the group at random different moments.
– Hyewon was teary eyed when they recieved 짝1호(Soulmate #1) because they have been on hiatus for so long
– Hyoyoung and Seunghee are previous pagent participants
– Nayeon lived in Canada while going to Elementary and Junior High School
– Nayeon lived in downton LA for a few years in college then moved to Chicago for finish college
– Mama Do is an english song
– Soomi a former member of thr group is also a former member of Seeya
Q & A::
Q for the members of the group: Which member do you feel you could learn the most from?
A: Seunghee feels that she can learn the most from Eunkyu, because Eunkyu analysis’ situations from a neutral position and gives sound advice.
Q: What foreign languages would you like to learn?
A: Japanese, English, & Chinese. (in no particular order)
Q for the new members of the group: What is it like working with each other?
A: Eunkyu who is the maknae of the group, is the Sunbae to the new members. They look up to her, and follow her lead in various situations where they have no experience yet.
Mama Do & a cover of B.E.G.’s 다가와서