Laboum was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From The Stars with DJ Leah. Laboum (라붐) is a girl group that debuted in 2014 under Global H Media (글로벌에이치미디어).
Yoojung (유정) – Leader, Vocalist
Soyeon (소연) – Vocalist
Solbin (솔빈) – Vocalist, Rapper, Visual
Haein (해인) – Vocalist
ZN (지엔) – Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist
Yulhee (율희) – Maknae, Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper
– Haein remembers listening to G.O.D and IVY on cassette tapes with her mom when she was younger.
– Solbin wants to open a cafe, because she loves lattes.
– ZN wants to be known as a charming girl.
– Yulhee wants a website where people can come see her SNS shared things (tweets, videos of her dancing, and her selfies) all in one place.
– There was one time when Yoojung helped an older lady passing out papers in the street. These ladies aren’t allowed to go home until they’ve passed out all the flyers they were given.
Q & A::
Q: What kind of track is Hwi hwi?
A: Hwi hwi is about that moment when you kiss and stars start flying. The key point of the choreography is the whistle dance.
Q: What is your favorite Laboum song?
A: Suyeon – 상상더하기 (Open Your Imagination)
Yoojung – 빛이 되어줘 (Be the Light) she helped write this song
Haein – 푱푱 (Shooting Love)
Q: Tell us about a good deed you’ve done before?
A: Haein – went to visit her brother in the military, and ended up having a random fan-sign event. At first it was only going to be 5 people, but then everyone found out about it, and about 50 people showed up.
Yulhee – helped a guy at the airport, thinking she was doing a good deed, but later found out he was pretending, and had conned her.
오늘밤 (tonight) Yoojung & Yulhee
Brave Girls was in the SoundK studio for You Who Came From The Stars with DJ Leah. Brave Girls (브레이브걸스) is a girl group that debuted in late 2011 under Brave Entertainment (브레이브엔터테인먼트).
Minyoung (민영) – Leader, Main Vocalist
Yoojung (유정) – Vocalist
Eunji (은지) – Vocalist
Yoona (유나) – Vocalist
Hayoon (하윤) – Maknae, Vocalist
– They weigh themselves every morning, and they go to the gym everyday even when they don’t feel well they still go to the gym to at least stretch out their bodies.
– Yoona doesn’t like seeing hair everywhere, especially in the bathroom, so she is the one constantly cleaning the bathroom.
– They used to have 7 members.
– Yoona has three furry children, snaozer puppies.
– Yoojeong left the interview after the introductions and went home because she wasn’t feeling well.
– Yoona has an old brother who is 28.
– They go to other groups, and say hi your my sunbae, and then the other group would say no you’re my sunbae, and because they consider themselves rookies they are just really confused by other groups when they introduce themselves.
– Hayoon can impersonate Zion T perfectly, according to the members.
Q & A::
Q: If you do have your own variety show what would it be?
A: They would want it to be very natural, and in their home.
Q: What is Rollin’ about?
A: It’s a about having a crush on someone and wanting them to notice you, so you constantly appear around them.
Q: I heard you nickname in high school was hospital. Why?
A: Hayoon nickname in high school was hospital, because she almost got hit by lighting. She went outside to see a typhoon and the wind pushed her back inside, and broke her arm in the process. She went to a theme park with classmates with her broken arm, and received a broken leg while there. So, for a period of time she had an arm cast, and leg cast at the same time. Her classmates started calling her hospital, because of her get injured frequently.
Bob Girls was in the Hot New Face in the Kpoppin studio with DJ Isak. Bob Girls (단발머리) is a 4 member girl group that debuted in 2014 under Chrome Entertainment.
Yoo Jung (유정) – Rap, vocal
Dahye (다혜) – Main vocal
Jina (지나) – Sub-vocal
Danbi (단비) – Maknae, lead vocal
About the music::
Their debut single album, “The 1st Single Album,” contains 2 songs. “No way” has a sexy charismatic concept accompanied by a rhythmic dance. It is about a girl who falls for a bad guy. On the flip side “Wae-i-rae (왜이래)” has a cutesy concept.
– Jina makes the most mistakes when learning choreography, but when she finally gets it down she makes it her own.
– Danbi doesn’t show her a emotions often
– They live together and they don’t really have an umma in the group, but Jina is the closest to being the umma.
– Yoo Jung turns on the eye charm when she feels that she is about to meet someone in which she needs to promote herself. It is almost like she gains confidence just for throw situations.
– According to the members Dahye pays to much attention to her appearance
Dahye’s nickname is “How do I look? (나 어때?)”
– Danbi and Jina share a room, and Yoo Jung and Dahye share the other room
Q & A::
Q: Why the name Bob Girls?
A; Their CEO picked the name, and it has a cultural meaning behind it. In Korea when a girl cuts her hair shot she is trying to change her image, forget lost loves, or to look more mature. In so doing they want to show that they as a group can change/adapt to everything the industry and throw at them.
Q: If you had the chance to perform somewhere outside of Korea where would it be?
A: Jina – Australia
Yoo Jung – China
Danbi – Philippines
Q: Do you have any weird habits?
A: Jina has to sleep with a towel to cuddle with before she con sleep. Dahye talks in her sleep switching from English, Japanese, and Korea. Her roommate, Yoo Jung, sometimes feels like she’s living with a foreigner, with all the foreign languages.